Deborah L. Cole-Sedivy DO, FAAFP
- More than 25-years of experience
- Top 1% Bellafill® provider in the country
- Only Bella-Diamond® status provider in Ohio
- Board Certified (FAAFP)
- Board Certified (ABFM)
- Board Certified (ABAARM)
- Graduated top woman and 4th in her 1986 class from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- BS and MS in Pharmacy
- Residency in Family Medicine at Grant Medical Center.
- Served as the Medical Director of OSU Med Ohio Family Care Centers from 1992 - 2001.
- In 2002, opened Monarch Health Family Medicine and Cosmetic Therapy.
- Maintains board certification from the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) and has been awarded the honor of Fellow from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Achieved board certification from the American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (ABAARM) in 2016.
- Considered both a local and national expert in Aesthetic Medicine.
- Has two grown children, Nick and Philip, two Golden Retrievers, Vegas and Ellie, and resides in Upper Arlington.
To view Dr. Cole-Sedivy’s Curriculum Vitae, click here.
Heather S. Friedeman, CNP
- MSN The Ohio State University, BSN Barnes Jewish College, BSBA The Ohio State University
- Licensed Family Nurse Practitioner and RN; AANP board certified
- Previous experience at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Barnes Jewish Hospital in orthopedics, trauma and general surgery, neurology, and general medicine
- Part of the Monarch Health medical and cosmetic provider team since summer 2015. Enjoys wellness and preventative care, establishing with new patients and families, caring for teens and young and adults, and assessing acute illness and injuries.
- Cosmetic expertise in sclerotherapy and laser hair reduction. Trained neurotoxin and dermal filler injector. Enjoys working with patients to achieve natural facial improvements; especially with lips and cheeks.
- Special interest in medical grade supplements. Enjoys putting together personalized supplement programs to promote wellness, optimal aging, and chronic disease management.
Amal Hafez, Advanced Esthetician
- Skin Care Manager
- Over 10 years of experience
- Chemical Peels, Micro-needling expertise
- CoolSculpting and Ultherapy certified
- BS Biochemistry
Laura Washington, Aesthetic & Wellness Coordinator
- Clean Start program liason
- Nutrient and Hormone program lead
- Coolsculpting & Ultherapy certified
- Dermplane Expert