Portrait® Plasma is a skin regeneration and resurfacing procedure that uses the power of plasma to help reverse the signs of aging on the face, neck, chest, and hands. It works to improve the imperfections of fine lines and wrinkles, facial laxity, poor skin texture, acne scars, large pore size, and hyper-pigmentation.
Collagen stimulation occurs as the plasma energy passes evenly over the skin during the treatment. The procedure takes approximately 20 minutes and social downtime varies depending on the intensity of treatment level selected.
Plasma Portrait is an FDA approved treatment which can also be used on the eyelid and around the eyes to help with those pesky crows feet. Patients typically undergo a series of treatments for optimal results.*
Benefits of Portrait® Plasma
- FDA approved for wrinkles, brown spots and scarring
- Improved skin tone, texture, and coloration
- Reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
- Continued improvement for up to a year after treatment
* Every patient is special and unique, and treatment results may vary from person to person.