Women around the world secretly complain about sexual dysfunction and stress incontinence as they age, especially after childbirth. Now there is a revolutionary and simple procedure that can be performed to help with these problems and bring back pleasurable sensations again – the O-Shot ®.
The O-Shot® procedure begins with a simple blood draw. Then using a proprietary technique, the growth factors in platelet-rich plasma (PRP) are extracted from that blood sample and injected into an area near the clitoris and into the area of the upper vagina that is most important for the sexual response. These areas are numbed with a local anesthetic cream which results in patients experiencing minimal discomfort during the procedure. *
The Benefits of O-Shot®
- Stronger and more frequent orgasms *
- Increased sexual desire *
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (vaginal lips) *
- Tighter vaginal opening *
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse) *
- Increased natural lubrication *
- Decreased urinary incontinence *
Dr. Deborah Cole-Sedivy is a trained and certified physician performing the O-Shot® procedure. As a female physician that has experience in the treatment of women with gynecological problems, she understands the issues that women face today. She wants women to know there is help regarding sexual dysfunction at any age.
Schedule your private consultation today with Dr. Cole-Sedivy to discuss the benefits of PRP and the O-Shot®.
* Every patient is special and unique, and treatment results may vary from person to person. Photos, videos, testimonials, and descriptions on this website are for informational purposes only and are not guaranteed.